All individuals living in the home age 18 and over are required to complete an application and pass through a screening process. *Some properties have additional criteria documented on the MLS agent’s remarks.
- Online Application. Link Here
- $50.00 application fee per applicant age 18 or older. Payment can be made on the online application
- Application fees are 100% NON-REFUNDABLE
Required Supporting Documentation- Please send supporting documents to firstname.lastname@example.org and reference your full name and property address in the subject line
- Rental Verification from current landlord
- Last two (2) paycheck stubs from current employer, if self-employed we will need at least one year of TaxReturns
- Written verification of employment
- Copy of DL and SS Cards
- Letter of explanation for any derogatory credit if applicable
Once approved, the holding/security deposit will be due within 48 hours in order to take the home off the market and hold it for you until the move-in date.
Fico Credit Score Qualifications
- 600+ credit score required
- Below 600 credit score will be considered on a case-by-case basis and will require additional security deposits
- Household gross income 3x monthly base rent
- No evictions in the last 3 years
- Foreclosure in the last 36 months will be considered on a case-by-case basis and will require additional security deposits
- Delinquent medical accounts will not be considered against you.
- Delinquency policy within the last two (2) years:
- A credit file report containing a discharged bankruptcy will require an additional security deposit equal to 50% of one month’s rent and/or a qualified co-signer.
- 1-2 derogatory credit accounts of 60 days past due or greater, collections, repossessions, liens, judgments or garnishments will require an additional security deposit equal to 25% of one month’s rent and/or qualified co-signer.
- 3-5 derogatory credit accounts as listed above will require an additional security deposit equal to 50% of one month’s rent and/or qualified co-signer
- 6-8 derogatory credit accounts as listed above will require an additional security deposit equal to 100% of one month’s rent and/or a qualified co-signer.
- 9 or more items will result in the denial of the application. May re-consider with additional deposits on a case-by-case basis.
- Any current or past outstanding judgements or any unpaid civil suit from a previous landlord within the last two (2) will result in automatic denial
- No felonies in the last 5 years
- Felonies older than 5 years will be reviewed on a case by case basis
Pet Fee (only applicable if pets are allowed)
- $500 non-refundable pet fee per pet
- 2 pets max (may consider additional pets on a case-by-case basis)
- Service animals do not require a pet fee
Dog breeds not allowed
- Pit Bull Terriers
- Staffordshire Terriers
- German Shepherds
- Presa Canarios
- Chows Chows
- Doberman Pinschers
- Cane Corsos
- Great Danes
- Alaskan Malamutes
- Siberian Huskies
Smoking is not allowed inside our homes or garages.
Occupancy Standard: The maximum occupancy for our properties is two (2) persons per bedroom.
Short Term Lease (only if applicable)
For leases under 1 year rent amounts will be increased by 25%:
PERSONAL LIABILITY COVERAGE/ RENTERS INSURANCE IS REQUIRED by all residents to provide proof of a minimum of $100,000 personal liability coverage as a condition of residency. Personal liability coverage may offer you protection if you are held responsible for causing damage to the rental home due to a covered cause of loss, such as fire.
FAIR HOUSING POLICY It is unlawful and a violation of company policy to discriminate against any person based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, handicap, or familial status, or to refuse to show, rent, negotiate, or otherwise make unavailable any rental unit.